Wrinkles November Dive 11-21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I vote for Belize..........

Sorry Shaka no can do on that one LOL

I didnt see we already picked a location "Heisler Park". So we need directions to the location and an overview of the diving that is there

wrinkles:
It looks like Sunday the 21st is taking the lead in the poll. So I think that this should be the date and now we should work on some details such as loaction, time, and items needed for the get together.

Ana

That's my BDay weekend - I'll be in Monterey. I'll try to catch the December one. Are you guys planning an LA dive soon?

Maybe you should consider developing a circuit - SD, OCal, LA, Catalina kinda thing each month. So the general area is locked so the locals can plan ahead more than a week or two.

Have fun.

K

Mo2vation:
Maybe you should consider developing a circuit - SD, OCal, LA, Catalina kinda thing each month. So the general area is locked so the locals can plan ahead more than a week or two.

Have fun.

K
That would be a good way to do it. It would put us at each location quarterly. Actually, we may also want to consider rotating Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties into the mix. They are also part of our "area" although there are not many members there by comparison.

Christian

headhunter:
That would be a good way to do it. It would put us at each location quarterly. Actually, we may also want to consider rotating Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo counties into the mix. They are also part of our "area" although there are not many members there by comparison.

Christian

That's a good idea, SLO county would be fun to do. But, it's a bit more of a drive (especially for the San Diego folks) for a 1-day thing. Anyone up for a road trip? :eyebrow:

saf_25:
That's a good idea, SLO county would be fun to do. But, it's a bit more of a drive (especially for the San Diego folks) for a 1-day thing. Anyone up for a road trip? :eyebrow:

ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! Are we there yet???

Count me in!!

Heisler Park is located off Pacific Coast Highway at Myrtle and Cliff Drive. If you are coming from Laguna Canyon Road (133) you will turn right on PCH, go 1 block north, and turn left onto Cliff Drive. It is a few blocks down on the left.

I live in Mission Viejo. Currently all my spare rooms are full (foreign exchange students) but, I do have 2 comfy couches and 2 love seats if anyone wants to crash here Saturday night. We could then get in a night dive the night before, but that means wet wetsuits the next morning.

I hope that I can make it. I will still have my kids with me but they will return to their father later that afternoon at 5, but just maybe, I can sneak in a morning dive.

Anne Marie, would love to night dive with you again!!! I had so much fun doing Shaw's with you. I am thinking of cooking a pre-Thanksgiving dinner that Saturday, or I would join you, or you all come over for Turkey after your dive!

Grins

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom