Wrinkles November Dive PreDive Scouting 11-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation:
So Ana could use it to, say, find the swim platform in the Dive Park on the first try, right?

K
Yeah, that's the ticket! As long as all that kelp from her wild kelp dance doesn't get in the way and give a false reading. :11:

Does she do her kelp dance on the swim platform?

On a serious note, I think that lot's of kelp or a school of fish might limit your ablility to find a structure. Although finding a big school of fish would be cool in my book!

Oh... I forgot to tell you that I had a couple of divers at Shaw's Cove comment on the BPD. They thought they were cool and mentioned that they were like cargo pants for diving. Maybe Old Navy will start to market them.

Christian

headhunter:
Yeah, that's the ticket! As long as all that kelp from her wild kelp dance doesn't get in the way and give a false reading. :11:

Does she do her kelp dance on the swim platform?

On a serious note, I think that lot's of kelp or a school of fish might limit your ablility to find a structure. Although finding a big school of fish would be cool in my book!

Oh... I forgot to tell you that I had a couple of divers at Shaw's Cove comment on the BPD. They thought they were cool and mentioned that they were like cargo pants for diving. Maybe Old Navy will start to market them.

Christian

Morgan Fairchild sporting the BPD bottoms, Old Navy fleece tops. Winter line '04. I can see it now. Pretty soon they'll be released in all those fine Old Navy colors - Caltrans Orange, Puce Green and not-quite-make-you-gag Blue. Sweet.

Ken

Mo2vation:
Morgan Fairchild sporting the BPD bottoms, Old Navy fleece tops. Winter line '04. I can see it now. Pretty soon they'll be released in all those fine Old Navy colors - Caltrans Orange, Puce Green and not-quite-make-you-gag Blue. Sweet.

Ken
That's it! You've got the idea! Just throw in a pair of those HUGE Gucci glasses to round out the look.

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom