wrist compasses--suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, SK-7 rules.

I think the most prevalent compass is the Oceanic/Genesis/Aeris/Dacor/etc/etc compass. I used to use that one too, until I found the SK-7.

The SK-7 still gives an accurate reading even when it's tilted as much as twice where the above compasses stick.

I have yet to put the bungie straps in, as the original straps aren't too much trouble for me. But I think I'll do it as soon as I get some bungee.

Yet another thumbs up for the Suunto SK-7.

I carry a small Suunto hikers compass in my BC pocket and pull it out when I need it. One less thing on my arm. It is liquid filled and I have taken it to 160 fsw. Sells for less then 15 bucks at Walmart.

Captain

captain once bubbled...
I carry a small Suunto hikers compass in my BC pocket and pull it out when I need it. One less thing on my arm. It is liquid filled and I have taken it to 160 fsw. Sells for less then 15 bucks at Walmart.

Hmm, sounds like an great idea. I'll be needing a compass for AOW and that should get me by.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom