Wsup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheKid

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello SB,
New to the sight old to the sport, young to the world!! Well just breaking the ice, hmm that'd be fun too, ice diving... Resident of middle ga, that is a Scuba diving fool, who if I cant dive I wanna talk diving, so if anyone has something to chat about gimme a shout. Someone need a spot to fill on a boat gimme a shout then too. Check profile email me here or yahoo. Aight scuba peeps.

sea ya round
The Kid

WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP.

Welcome to SB.

-J.-

Hey Kid.. Warner Robins resident here.. We're always looking to go diving or talk any chance we get. Drop me a PM if you want to get on my list to get emailed when we put together a dive trip.. Everyone on the list is within an hour of W/R..

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Hey Neighbor! Welcome to the board! If you want to do some diving, just give me a shout!
Happy Diving!

Carolyn:D

Welcome to the board

smilies-41093.png

Reminds me of a commercial with parrots...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Back
Top Bottom