WTB: 7.25" Bands & Adj Iso Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Right then. I have for some time now been scorning the process of "WTB." But as I have had some deals stagnate or fall apart all together, I shall ask for your assistance by availing myself of same (the WTB, that is, not the stagnation and falling apart bit).

Looking for a set of 7.25" bands and an adjustable isolation manifold. The manifold can be 200 or 300 bar, as long as it has DIN valves and isn't solid. These are to finish off my second set of AL80s.

As some of you will surely attest, I am . . . hmmm, how shall I put it . . . Ah yes, I'm CHEAP (by necessity, NOT by choice, as the Missus is non-diving and is quite troubled by current global economic trends.) Thus I ask for any indulgences you can see clear to offering.

I am already at your disposal (nice kitchen, by the way - love the cabinets . . . got any coffee? . . .)

Cheers.
TSL

Good afternoon,

Not sure if this is cheap enough for you , but this is what I have.
How about a dive Rite 300 bar Din valve manifold with Highland 2-1/2" bands for
$250.00 delivered to you via UPS.
Both manifold and bands are in great shape. I can send you pics of the gear if interested.

Jim Breslin

Hmmm. Appears I shall need to be a bit more specific about how cheap.

Said indulgences on your part would need to facilitate an all inclusive (pp & dispatch to 98057) price of around $100 or so.

Mmmhmm, makes me wince too. But there you are. This stuff is gathering dust in your garage or storage cupboard, from when you were starting out with those pesky bouancy-defeating double AL80s yourself. . . you may not even know you have them . . . as in "brother, can you spare some doubles gear?" . . . I'll even offer my endorsement for your sainthood - you've got my vote.

Last edited:
But thank you for playing, Mr Breslin. You've been a great contestant and we all wish you the best . . . Tor and Eddie will see you to the door, there's a good lad . . . :)

No apology necc, Mr Breslin!

Carry on, Sir.

What , no parting gifts for playing ? I should be getting a shot and a pint for playing, or even a Black and Tan for the road.

Jim breslin

Whew...trust your life to a sub $100 manifold? Hope you're not into overhead environments.

Indeed Mr Breslin, perhaps we could see our way clear to offering up some chits for the local pub. Hell, I may soon join you . . .

Point taken, tlawler (Mr Lawler?). But no matter what I do, buying a used reg or manifold, it would need to be checked/serviced anyway. The only way around it is to buy new - oh, but one can dream - and clearly, at least at the moment, that is not an option. So as long as it isn't mangled, I may as well get the best deal possible. I can't get into overhead environs IF I CAN'T GET IN THE WATER. I'm no where near ready for overhead right now anyway, and may never be.

I have had many dealings with other board members whom have gone above and beyond to help me thus far. For that I shall be eternally grateful. And while I may well be wearing out my welcome, I am so close now, after a year plus of cobbling together basic tech-ish gear, I may as well ask for help down that last furlong.

TSL

And I said "about" $100.

Can't you just see the flexibility oozing from that qualifier?

OK, so how about this: $200 is too much.

There, now. Clear as muck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom