WTB 7mm wetsuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lespaulsf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi

I'm looking to buy a medium tall 7mm wetsuit? I'm on a budget of $100 and can't really afford one of expensive ones. It always seems like the discontinued or close sales on medium 7mm always sell first so I haven't been able to find much yet.

Have you found anything yet? I have a 7mm Farmer john available.I am 6' 180 lbs.Only used 4-5 times in a fresh water quarry.Will send pix if needed.If you can go an extra $50.00 .Pd $300.00 new.Let me know...Greg

I have a ML Body Glove 6.5mill for sale, I just out grew it, and no longer need it, on their website you can find the size guidelines. Here are some pictures, I would be able to figure out a price with you below your limit.

Tyler
ForSale

Hello------I answered your pm a few times about the pictures of the 7mm wetsuit I am selling....am a little baffled that you aren't responding??......I'm new to posting in these classifieds, but assumed if you request pics by a private message that you would want to see them.......or not?.........Betsy

So Betsy, can you provide details of the 7MM suit you are selling, like exact size, type,manufacturer, condition and date of purchase? This info would be helpful. Thanks.

Sure! Here is the info again----it's a FULL 7mm O'NEILL wetsuit women's size 8.......in perfect condition.......I never wore it.........tag says: """RN 77131.......W.O#3100308........Style # 0909.
Panels consist of 100% nylon, 80% nylon 20% spandex, or 76% polyester 24% polyurethane. All panels bonded to neoprene (non-fibrous rubber)"""

It is black with royal blue on the shoulders, wrists, hips (a stripe) and behind the knees. Has rubber knee pads. Says "O'Neill Firewall Technology" on one sleeve. Back zip.

Like I posted, it's in perfect condition with no blemishes whatsoever.........hope that helps....the OP here asked me for pics a few times but hasn't sent me an email address to receive them.....soooo, pics are available by email........$100 includes shipping from Colorado to anywhere in the USA........thanks..........Betsy

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom