WTB AL40 Bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermaclob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
100.gif
Im looking to get an Aluminum 40 tank. i would prefer a Luxfer Al40 as im told they have better buoyancy characteristics. Pm me if you have one that you dont want any more, with a DIN valve please. if you have the staging kit then even better. :D

Go to Cave Diver's Forum......You'll have a better chance of finding one there.....AL40's have an irritating habit of going bottom-up when full......

Beaver Divers can set you up w/ AL40 DIN value used. We also have a deal on a stage kit.

Good luck with that. It's hard to find a diver that will separate with an AL40. I tried and ended up having to buy a new one.

So true. I got lucky and found 1 for sale on Craigslist last year. I didn't really need it yet but I had to buy it since it was available at a good time.

I now refer to him as "my little friend" and "lil Al".

im all ready looking all over the place. and on other forms. the 40's are hard to come by sometimes i know.... this isn't the first tank Ive looked for.... its more like the 8th or 9th.....

not to hijack - but i'm in the same boat in search of an AL40, if you find one and have any other offers let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom