For Sale WTB - Cave Reel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whittle

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Looking for a Primary reel. Maybe two

any brand but the halcyon style, but NOT DIVE RITE

thanks

Looking for a Primary reel. Maybe two

any brand but the halcyon style, but NOT DIVE RITE

thanks
I suggest you be more explicit about what you want or don't want, since DR makes several styles, including what I think you mean by Halcyon style, i.e. side handle.

cave divers will know what i mean. Halcyon only make one style. again I have no interest in Dive rite

i'm guessing he means a sidewinder reel, but I can only assume he means the pathfinder series because they are more common (in style) than the defender series.... OP, "sidewinder" is the term you're looking for.
I guess he is unwilling or unable to do a little Googling and figure out what he really wants, and is also apparently not wanting to buy anything new. Too bad, DRIS has some great sales on LM sidewinders right now. But a cave diver would already know this. :)

cave divers will know what i mean. Halcyon only make one style. again I have no interest in Dive rite

haha... you have cave divers here that don't know what you mean. :wink:

Most manufacturers have made several types of reels. Post a pic or specific model of what you are looking for.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom