WTB: Cobra with Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have a new cobra 1 would that work for you
gb

Suunto Cobra 3 - what I don't like is that it replaces the standard analog console. If I had to start over, I'd get a regular analog console, and a wireless transmitter with a dive computer integrated in a arm computer, not that much more $$$, and you'll have redundancy.

As a "new" diver, why not get a non-wireless arm-mounted dive computer?

No matter what your dive computer tells you, as a simple OW certified diver at max 100 feet (like myself) the DM on guided dives will force you up slowly to your safety stop when you use up 2/3 of your air.

Your dive computer is more useful as a guide - telling you water temps, depth, ascent guide and timer, and electronic log.

An arm mounted dive computer, new at 200$, will give you all that.

Hey there,
I have a Suunto Cobra air with integrated compass. Has 47 dives on it and it works great. Selling it with the hose, obviously, and a little retractor cable to keep on at arms reach. It retails on Liesurepro for $650. I'll sell it for $375 with shipping. I'll be happy to send a photo if you PM me. Thanks and good luck!
Cheers,
Adam

Back
Top Bottom