WTB drysuit - for the freakishly tall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

marcbeaudry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i'm diving an ooooold Andy's 4XL at present - which is made for someone who is much more substantial
than me ,it's an awesome old trilam suit , but all the extra 'suit' is alot of drag when swimming.
i'm 6'8'' - 240-250lbs - most manufacturers dont really get that tall - if anyone has
a good used very tall please contact me. i'd like to stay in the trilam families, or
would consider crushed neoprene but would consider others.

thanks
marc

Sorry, I'm not selling mine..:D.. check out DUI's "demos, returns & seconds".... Sometimes stuff turns up that might be in your size. I hear your pain, being 6'-7" myself.... I ended up having them make me one. No regrets. Good luck! :coffee:

Im 6'6". My first suit, currently my backup suit was a bare nex gen pro dry 3xl off the shelf. Fit like a glove. Never had a complaint. Im about 270. Might be a good option for you, good price off the rack. A year ago i got a custom cut DUI FLX Extreme from Custom Diving Services in Barrie Ontario. Give Scott a call there, he often has great used suits.
http://www.customdivingservices.com/

I am selling my custom Andy's drysuit.
I am 6'8' 320 lbs.
Suit has new uncut seals.
$1200 negotiable :)

Thanks,
Roman

I'm 6' 8' about 250 when I bought my Typhoon Ranger [ring suit]
It is for sale.
It doesn't leak and has a new entry zipper with cover. Size 13 boots.
$200. plus shipping from 98248
Email me for pics
smith4a44atgmail.com

---------- Post Merged at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Like above [6'8" 250] I have a USIA drysuit size xxl boots attached.
Latex wrist seals, neoprene neck seal.
very good shape
$700.
email me at smith4a44at gmail for pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom