WTB Inon Z-240 strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not sure what's your budget and where are you based (EU?) but can send you a link to an online shop in Denmark - my gf just recently got a pair of Z-240 from there...done some research before she bought it and the guy has the lowest prices in Europe, about 549 Euro each incl. VAT...latest edition, comes with 2 extra diffusers (in addition to the one included, so 3 total) plus manual D/Z sticker...like 60£ worth of extra gear.
Plus he is very helpful :)
not sure can post a link here as might be treated as an advertise so drop me a pm if you interested (i am not affiliated with him/shop at all, just to be clear)

edit:
forgot to mention - strobes come with 2 years EU warranty...as opposed to Inon UK offering only 1 year..

Last edited:
Thanks, it can also get down get to USD 550 to 600 in HK or Japan. I'll see if someone still interested to sell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom