Wanted WTB - Nauticam housing for sony a6000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aplanas

New
Reaction score
Like it says, I'm looking for a nauticam housing for my a6000. Other brands are an option as well. Mention any ports or accessories that you are looking to sell with it.

Thanks,
Anthony

In a "worst case scenario", if you can't find any used ones, try these guys. They might be able to get their hands on a new one for you. That is where I got mine.

If you are still looking for a better housing for the A6000, I am considering selling my Sea & Sea MDX A6000 housing. Might upgrade to SLR.

I have the housing, wide angle port, standard flat port, zoom gear for the 16-50 lens. Could also consider parting with the Tray and grips. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some pics along when I get home from work...

- Michael

Hello again,

Are you interested in the S&S housing? For some reason it looks like your previous response has disappeared???

Did you get my private message?

- thanks,
Michael

Back
Top Bottom