Wanted WTB: Old/broken canister lights.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whitrzac

Contributor
Reaction score
Seeing whats out there in people's junk drawers/bins.

Looking for some older and/or broken canister lights. Flooded, no battery, cut cords, etc.

1st gen LED stuff too that really wasn't bright enough too(halcyon eos)

Reactions: OTF
Ive got a working Halcyon EOS but The NiMh battery is no good. the light and delrin canister is pristine. Interested PM me.
Pm sent
Still looking

Ive got 2x Dive Rite Cannister lights with batteries and chargers purchased used ~2010. Not sure if they still work but they worked a few years ago when they were last used. Let me know if you're interested.

Attachments

• Dive Rite Lights.jpg
    Dive Rite Lights.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 61
I've got a Dive Rite canister light with charger, no battery pack. Let me know if you're interested.
IMG_8199.jpeg

There are some Underwater Kinetics SE200 on Ebay for $30-$50.
Just used one as a dry canister in Bonaire for a cellphone, worked great
SE200

I have 2 AUL Spectrum 14s and a Halcyon Pro 14 in my archives. I can get pics if interested in any of those

I have 2 AUL Spectrum 14s and a Halcyon Pro 14 in my archives. I can get pics if interested in any of those
The AUL is a plexy/clear canister, right? Not really interested in those.
Is the halcyon the monster canister that's the size of an al13? I have one of those, but would cover shipping if you want to get rid of it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom