WTB Patima G9 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrex

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WTB Patima G9 housing

I just picked up a G9 and Canon housing at a good deal. But what I really want is the Patima housing. They are discontinued. Reef Photo has a few on order and my name is on their list but I'm afraid I may be to far back in line to get one. Any ideas of who still has the Patima G9 housing in stock? Ebay doesn't show any and I've even tried a few places outside the US but no luck.

WTB Patima G9 housing

I just picked up a G9 and Canon housing at a good deal. But what I really want is the Patima housing. They are discontinued. Reef Photo has a few on order and my name is on their list but I'm afraid I may be to far back in line to get one. Any ideas of who still has the Patima G9 housing in stock? Ebay doesn't show any and I've even tried a few places outside the US but no luck.

I believe I purchased the first one Reef Photo sold, and that was earlier this year, and I haven't seen anyone on the dive boats with another one, so I suspect there aren't too many out there, but I'm not sure.

I Hope you find one, because I suspect you'll be very happy with it - I know I love mine!!:D

WTB Patima G9 housing

Too bad, I'm a happy Patima user as well, must have gotten one of the last ones in stock... Next bet might be Seatool as i believe they also make a high quality aluminum housing for the G9.

Kerry

I am not allowed to post url,
BUT
there is is a french website where you will find what you're looking for.

The seller's name is "photo-denfert"
Good luck
Marc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom