Wanted WTB: Scubapro QR weight pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreyhoundsAreFast

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
479800CE-5016-4BAC-8F8F-D8E55C8D1484.png
Have a SP Form Tek harness with two inch webbing. Want to buy quick release weight system for it. Scubapro’s QR weight pouches (sku SCPWPQR) would be nice, but function and reliability more important underwater soother brands would be fine if I can’t find this exact one.

These are not to hard to find but more expensive than many other options, look at dive gear express, Zeagle express, sub gravity, piranha etc for alternatives, you’ll find there are many options available in horizontal or vertical orientation.

These are not to hard to find but more expensive than many other options, look at dive gear express, Zeagle express, sub gravity, piranha etc for alternatives, you’ll find there are many options available in horizontal or vertical orientation.
Hi, thanks. Cheapest quick release I could find was Dive Right, which most places sell for $75. Was hoping to find something used for cheaper.

How much lead do you need to put in them?
Not sure yet. Currently use 7lbs on a single tank vest bcd. This will be for a BPW carrying doubles. I expect my weights will decrease

Not sure yet. Currently use 7lbs on a single tank vest bcd. This will be for a BPW carrying doubles. I expect my weights will decrease
Likely, you may not need any quick release weights, you may want to wait until you have the rig set up before buying stuff you may not need.

Back
Top Bottom