Wanted WTB: Sidemount reg setup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

involution

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Ideally Scubapro MK25/HOG D1-D3/Aqualung Legend/Similar

Does not have to be configured for SM, but would like a matching pair of 1st+2nd

I live in Ontario Canada, so please be willing to ship to Canada

What's your budget?

Budget wise I'm okay with the MSRP of the brands I listed, but would obviously like to find better deals on used gear...

Cool, I've seen a couple that might meet your needs, I'll get some info for you. I've seen a couple sets that are BM but can be used for SM with some mods (6" hoses, 90deg adapters etc).

Thanks Jay, I'm already in contact with Dan's - but checking to see if I can find something used at the moment

Last edited:
I have been having some luck with ebay (more so in the fall when our dollar wasn't quite as bad). Where in Ontario do you live. I'm in Ottawa and typically ship things to the UPS store in Ogdensburg, NY. Use their address with your name. They have a website where you can check to see when the order comes it. They charge $5 per parcel. Then you declare your purchase and pay the HST (no duty or brokerage fees). If you want details PM me.

I split time between StAlbert AB and Victoria BC. That's a pretty good system you've got, its tough paying 30% exchange, huge shipping and then brokerage fees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom