WTB: underwater housing wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't have one to sell but I can tell you how to build youre own. Checkout my DIY site for more details and plenty of pictures.

I can definitely say that Padipro's Underwater housing is top-notch. It looks like he bought it from a store.

I have the folowing equipment:
undefinedNikon N90 with Aquatica Housing. Includes Macro and Wide Angle Ports + Port Extenders and Gears.
Everything for $1000.00 or best offer, plus shipping
All is in excellent condition. Camera was used on land only.
Housing was in water only twice.
Presently shooting with Nikonos RS

I also have an Ikelite Housing with a JVC camera ... asking $500.00 plush shipping

I have a combo housing/light/video camera/case deal.

I have a Sony ZR65MC Mini DV camera bought new in 2004. It comes with extra battery and all the factory stuff.

I have an Ikelite video camera housing for the same (can't remember the number at the moment). I have the Ikelite ProVideo 100w light, with battery, with extra bulb and have extra O-rings for the housing and light.

I have a grey Pelican case for it with cutout foam which holds everything except the camera.

I'm upgrading to HD.

It's all been to Fiji and Palau but otherwise no use on the housing/lights and little use on the camera.

I want $650 OBO.

I live in the SF Bay Area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom