WTB: Yellow Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gorock

Contributor
Reaction score
Not twin jets, but the solid rubber jet fins. I want them in color, preferably yellow. the only two colors I've ever seen are pink and yellow...and I'm not much of a pink diver. I like the individuality and how the yellow ones stand out in lower vis water. I know this is probably a long shot, but just thought I would throw it out there.

I've seen people paint the black ones.

I'm planning to paint a yellow stripe on mine one of these days. A tidbit that I picked up from awhile ago on here is to use Yellow Rust-Oleum spray paint. It's supposed to stick better, I think.

There's a swedish dive shop that carries yellow ones that are supposed to be identical, but they won't ship to the US. I've thought about having someone buy it for me locally, but don't have a big need for 'em right now.
SeaPro Divers Webshop

Then, there's also the Dive Systems Tech Fin Giallo, made by an Italian company that I know nothing about.
Tech Fin Giallo

Good luck! If you have someone ship you a pair from Sweden, drop me a PM. I might be interested in joining you, depending on cost of shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom