WTS Uwatec Aladin Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was purchased from my local dive shop in Wisconsin.

It is still available - the individual that I spoke with last night has not decided for sure if he is going to buy it. He obviously has first choice at the moment but we'll see if he buys or not.

hey its mark...barney said he would like you to call him 1-386-547-1393....he said he left you a message on your phone and he needs to talk to you

It is still available, yes! I will call Barney tomorrow night to see what he wanted. I was in the middle of switching phone carriers so I missed some calls/voicemails and I'm on the road for work right now.

If it sold close thread

When it finally sells I will close the thread but as of right now it is not sold.

hey its mark again barney would like to know if you were able to send it off for the battery replacement he would really like to get it if you need his phone number again let me know we are going diving in a month to the keys and he would really like to get it before then

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom