WTS: Waterproof Brand 5/3mm Neoprene Hood; 5mm 4th Element Gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFeenD

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to sell the Waterproof 5/3mm hood for $40 and the gloves for $35. Both have only one freshwater dive on them, and are both extremely warm. Only selling them to help fund more essential items of dive gear. Prices are soft.

PM to arrange sale or if just interested.

Pardon my ignorance but I have several questions; Is that a hood only or a hooded vest? What is Waterproof brand-I googled it but couldn't find out anything on it, is that the brand name? If it is a hooded vest is the vest 3mm and the hood 5mm or visa versa? Thanks for your time. Rob

Pardon my ignorance but I have several questions; Is that a hood only or a hooded vest? What is Waterproof brand-I googled it but couldn't find out anything on it, is that the brand name? If it is a hooded vest is the vest 3mm and the hood 5mm or visa versa? Thanks for your time. Rob

It is not a hooded vest. It is a Hydra 3/5mm, which means the hood is 5mm, and the small bib is a 3mm. Works great with a dry suit and a wetsuit, and is mighty warm (at least to the 50-51 degree range where i had it on its single dive). The hood is listed under accessories on their webpage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom