Wts/WTT Canon T2i DSLR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

epointer

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Canon T2i DSLR up for sale. The camera is like new and is only 3 months old. It comes with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 80-200mm zoom lens, UV Filter box, owners manual, charger and a 8 gb class 10 card. The 80-200mm lens has some dust in it (I purchased it used), but it does not affect image quality. The only reason I am selling this is because I have a Olympus Epm-1 and a Canon S100 that I use a lot more often. I will get some pictures of the Camera later. $575 shipped in US. I will also consider a trade for a housing for either a Canon S100 or Olympus E-pm1 or maybe some strobes.

100_0805.jpg100_0807.jpg100_0806.jpg

Last edited:
Open to offers. I am also interested in trades for a Olympus PT-EP06 (E-pm1 housing) or strobes.

Last edited:
Still for Sale?

I have a Canon T2i DSLR up for sale. The camera is like new and is only 3 months old. It comes with the 18-55mm kit lens and a 80-200mm zoom lens, UV Filter box, owners manual, charger and a 8 gb class 10 card. The 80-200mm lens has some dust in it (I purchased it used), but it does not affect image quality. The only reason I am selling this is because I have a Olympus Epm-1 and a Canon S100 that I use a lot more often. I will get some pictures of the Camera later. $575 shipped in US. I will also consider a trade for a housing for either a Canon S100 or Olympus E-pm1 or maybe some strobes.

View attachment 128589View attachment 128591View attachment 128590

Any chance you still have this for sale?

Back
Top Bottom