WTT - Worthington X8 130 for Worthington X7 100 - SF Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dshorwich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a like-new Worthington XS HP 130 that I'd like to trade for a Worthington HP 100 - I've decided the 130 is more tank than I need. This tank has never seen the water - the original owner purchased it new, but had to retire from diving due to medical issues, and I've not dived the tank since I purchased it from him. As you can see in the pics, it has a has a boot and the usual convertible valve; born on hydro of 3/06, new hydro and vis 2/12.

I will trade this for a new or used Worthington X7 HP 100 and a small sum, depending on how close the 100 is to needing hydro. The 100 must have a 2012 vis sticker, and be in hydro. If it has a 2012 hydro, then I'll trade the 130 for the 100 and $25; add $10 per year since it was last hydro'ed (i.e. 2011 hydro = $35, etc).

Local pickup in SF Bay Area only, will not ship. Offer firm.

IMG_3692.jpgIMG_3693.jpgIMG_3688.jpgIMG_3689.jpgIMG_3696.jpg

Tempting, but not sure I want to part with one of my HP100's. On the other hand I like my two HP130's and of course could always use another...

Someone should take you up on it.

Good deal, I have a worthington X7 but im in south florida... I would do it in a heartbeat - you should have no problem. Good luck !!

I wish you lived in Florida. I'll gladly give you 35 and my perfect condition X7..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom