www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always order via the website. They are a first rate company, no reason to worry.

hi,
i've tried to contact them by email to info(at)divervision(dot)xxx and info(at)fun-in(dot)xxx(dot)xx
confirming my payment today.
So if i can reach you from this forum please check your email.
thank you so much

Great..
They will keep me update.
Thank you.

good to deal with..
items in great condition, shipping only takes 3-5 days
thanks guys

Bought Inon Dome unit for UWl , Inon UCL, float for arm,8" arm and a few other bits. Cost about $600. Would have been at least double if i bought this stuff in the UK.
Took about a week for my paypal bill to clear and was then shipped to Scotland in less than a week.
Was able to track my parcel all the way. Goods well packed.
Very good service & will definately order again.

Im having trouble with this site. Can anyone help me out? Its been about a week since I wanted to cancel my order. I couldnt do it via webpage so I contacted the email address. I got great response when I asked about the housing until I baught it and asked to cancel it right away. I havent got any word from them.

Im having trouble with this site. Can anyone help me out? Its been about a week since I wanted to cancel my order. I couldnt do it via webpage so I contacted the email address. I got great response when I asked about the housing until I baught it and asked to cancel it right away. I havent got any word from them.

PM sent.

Purchased two inon Z240's...one last fall and one last month. Got a great price and both arrived wtihin a week.

Divervision took care of my problem asap once they found out. Couldnt ask for better than that! There was a holiday celebrated in Taiwan where they recognize the deceased.
I can say they have amazing pricing especially on UW housing and their shipping is fast as well. Really understanding and do good business. Thanks for the all the great help Divervision!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have bought two housings and a fisheye focus light from Divervision in the past 18 months and would give them top recommendations for delivery and followup. I will not hesitate to order from them again.

Back
Top Bottom