Xcd2 TechDry Or Trilam Hd Tech

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Guys I'm In the market for a drysuit (first time) i've narrowed it down to bare but am unsure between the two (Xcd2 TechDry Or Trilam Hd Tech) anyone have experience with the two? Help Greatly Appreciated

Hey All, I "just" purchased the XCD2 Tech Dry, 2 bellows, suspenders with the trek boot and fourth element extreme underwear.

I too looked at both the trilam and the xcd2. I ended up going with more insulation over the quick dry of the HD trilam.

I'll be dive testing the suit on Sunday so I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh yeah, I dive in Canada around Toronto and the water is typically in the upper 30's to low 40's at this time of year...I actually dove wet last night...when you can't use your inflator cuz yer fingers don't work it aint fun!

Hey All, I "just" purchased the XCD2 Tech Dry, 2 bellows, suspenders with the trek boot and fourth element extreme underwear.

Just picked up my DS from the shop. WOW! what a fit! I encourage everyone to go for a custom build. It didn't cost that much more and BOY! What a difference...I tried an OMS suit off the rack and this XCD2 is completely different. I can't wait to get into the water!

water test to follow!

jeff.

Whats the defference between the "tech dry or Pro XCD2 Bares?

Pro is shoulder entry
tech is front entry

Back
Top Bottom