XL Seaquest balance BC w Airsource for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
DSCF3097.jpg

DSCF3098.jpg

OK, I have for sale one XL BLACK (not the baby blue one YUCH) Balance BCD with the optional AIRSOURCE. This bcd retailed for about 500 new and the airsource cost another 200. I am 600 and 255 and there is still room to let it out or take it in on the straps. I used this bcd when I was 220 and could still use it at 300 I would guess ha ha. This is the original model with the streamlined weight pockets not the giant bulging ones they sell now.

It is used but not abused. I have not used it in the last 4 years so I figure somebody else should enjoy it.

The first 350 plus shipping or good trade offer takes it. USA only please.

Home

It is still avail. The Airsource is the regulator that is added to the BC similar to the air2 by scubapro. With this bc you will not need a second regulator as it is already on the bcd.

I still have it. There is one person that has been asking me to hold it while he gets the money together, but I have not heard from him in a week or so.

On a side note I also have (though not pictured) the hose for the airsource so you can attach it to the 1st stage. This hose is of course included in the sale.

Well the guy that was asking me to hold it flaked so it is back on the market.

Feel free to shop on my website also for the newest GREEN MACHINE!

Products

Back
Top Bottom