xl tall or xxl drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mac1321

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Looking for a tri lam or cordura xxl drysuit.
I am 6'3" and roughly 235 pounds.

Looking to purchase asap.
Thanks

Thanks for the info above I will take a look diverightinscuba and contact them and see what they have. If anyone else has any other ones they are looking to sell please pm me.
Thanks

Thanks Ronzo :)

They are nice, they've kept me nice and toasty in the Monterey waters, I really wish I could get another drysuit, but time doesn't make it worthwhile at this point.

Depending on the suit I decide on I might be interested in both those items.

But have to decide on a suit first. I am starting to see depending on brand I can get into a xl and others is a xxl. So depending on brand open to either of these. Already talking to a few places but still haven't finalized anything and still open to anything people might be looking to move.

Depending on the suit I decide on I might be interested in both those items.

But have to decide on a suit first. I am starting to see depending on brand I can get into a xl and others is a xxl. So depending on brand open to either of these. Already talking to a few places but still haven't finalized anything and still open to anything people might be looking to move.

Definitely keep me in mind. As long as that ad is up, the undies and gloves will be available.

Back
Top Bottom