Xpu Ha, need to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtsean

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello,
Staying in Xpu-Ha next week and need to get wet. ANy suggestions for a dive center there or near by. Never been to area and none of my contacts have a clue. Thanks,

Try locogringo.com for a link. I know there's a shop there, but have never used them.

There is a nice dive shop named Aquanauts located inside of Puerto Aventuras 5 min north of Xpu Ha beach,i go every year, is a small dive operation and what i love is the bottom time oriented dives.
Staff is very friendlly and helpfull.

Hey
There is great little dive shop palapa on Xpu Ha beach called Bahia divers.......great dives try Las Conyones and the staff were really friendly and the beach is beautiful.

If your heading in to playa I work for a dive shop called Ecodiving tours we do some awsome trips check out our web page Home-Ecodivingtours and check out trip advisor for reviews. For example cenote diving a unique and special experience, shipwrecks, Playa, cozumel.

Hope you have a great trip and enjoy your diving.....if you would like to know about any of the fish or coral or cenote history i would be more than happy to help.

Jamie at Ecodiving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom