For Sale XS Scuba (Highland), Single Tank Adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Harley1962

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have a lightly-used Highland (made by XS Scuba) Single Tank Adapter for sale.

The length is 15" and weighs about 1 pound (460 grams, to be precise).

Asking $40 which INCLUDES SHIPPING in the Lower 48. (AK HI, and International buyers to pay actual shipping charges)

Interested parties please send me a PM (Private Message).

Many thanks and best of luck!

Attachments

• IMG_20230101_080659.jpg
    IMG_20230101_080659.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20230101_080719.jpg
    IMG_20230101_080719.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 65
Thanks for your inquiry. Actually the hardware is normally included with the actual BCD / Wing and NOT the STA. This is standard procedure with ALL STA's so I am not sure what "hardware" you are referring to...if you are still interested in doing business feel free to reply.

Best regards.

Thanks for replying! Yes, I am new and am buying my gear in pieces so still trying to navigate this! The problem is I have a backplate and the wing but no way to attach the STA (I borrowed the wing but the person needed his hardware and cam bands so I don't have either)...

well, honestly you got CHEATED if you didn't get hardware with a BP and wing! It is ALWAYS included, at the very least a set of wing nuts and bolts! I understand you bought it used or borrowed etc.. but still....the other option is to contact the wing / BP manufacturer and get the hardware from them I guess? Still highly IRREGULAR to not include some basic hardware.
STA's never include hardware. You let me know what you decide.

@ahnperiod most STA when sold include mounting hardware.

@ahnperiod most STA when sold include mounting hardware.

well some premium brands do include it, while others do not.
I'm sure I have a set of bolts / wing nuts somewhere so I will modify my original post to reflect the inclusion. No issues! 👍😂

Back
Top Bottom