Closed XS Scuba/Worthington LP108 doubles - $600

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jlcnuke

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WTS set of galvanized LP108 manifolded doubles. tanks hydro'd dec 2020. Vis still good through mid-summer. Currently cave-filled with 32%. Available in the metro Atlanta area or I can bring to cave country when I'm down there next (end of May currently).

$600
PXL_20220424_192123152.jpg

PXL_20220424_191939962.jpg
PXL_20220424_192129851.jpg

PXL_20220424_192104570.jpg

Oh my... Let me see what I can do about getting those from you. What valves are those? Highland 3" bands?

Oh my... Let me see what I can do about getting those from you. What valves are those? Highland 3" bands?
It has the Dive Gear Express tall manifold set. I believe they are highland bands, but not 100% sure (they are 3" bands though). Currently have the knurled delrin nut on the bands, but I can provide traditional wing-nuts as well if desired.

Keep me posted my instructor is a regular in cave country so I might have him pick them up if they are still available when he heads there next.

The delrin nuts are fine. Its what I use now. Trying to figure out were to stash them if I purchase them.

Was hoping to be out in May for cave but looks like it will be pushed back. Another set will come along. @formernuke there all yours. :wink:

Still available. I'll be in Lake City for the NSS-CDS conference at the end of the month if anyone wants to meet up to get them.

I'll be down in cave country this weekend, and again in two weeks if anyone is interested in these around there during that time.

As a heads up to people looking. The Worthington 108s pictured are identical in the water to PST 104s. They weigh and trim the same.
These are not the Faber 108s (worst backmount tanks ever) that people hate.

I don't know the seller, but these are great tanks to dive if you are in the market.

Your killing me Jeff!

I will be in Florida in September if they are still around for sale :wink:

Heading back to cave country this weekend so I can deliver there this weekend. I'll also be back down in mid-July.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom