Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That question about throw distance: what do hundreds of meters of throw mean when you are under water with 50m vis at most?

400 meter throw is not the throw underwater. It is on air as far as I know.

question 2 is broken. i use dive lights for night dives. strangely, that is not one of the options, so i filled night dives in the "other" option box. then my survey was rejected since i did not pick one of the predefined answers.

it seems like the survey was written by a non-diver.

question 2 is broken. i use dive lights for night dives. strangely, that is not one of the options, so i filled night dives in the "other" option box. then my survey was rejected since i did not pick one of the predefined answers.

it seems like the survey was written by a non-diver.
Hi, Giffenk. Yes, we have noticed that, but the survey is now can not be revised, please filled night dives in the "Other" option box and choose another one that you prefer most if you have a chance to try.

Yes, the questions are written by our colleagues and we are not diver, but we learn, investigate and cooperate with divers. And hope we can learn from you, too. Please tell us if anything that we need to improve and we will be very appreciate.

Thank you!

In my humble opinion its better you work with an experienced diver before going online. Even better you can work with him / her during Research and Devolopement process.

done. good lucks everyone.

Survey done.....good luck on your product.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom