XZ-1 battery life

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralcruiser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
For those of you that have used this camera... about how many dives can you get before having to change the battery?

I plan on shooting raw+jpg with the internal flash set on the lowest setting.

Just want to make sure that I can get 2 dives shooting maybe 200-250 pics without having to change the battery.... hate having to change it for each dive!

Am looking at getting this camera to hold me over for a year until I can figure out which micro 4/3 to buy (and have the $$$ to get one).... it will be replacing my g-10 that got flooded two weeks ago. :-(

I don't know if I shot quite that many pictures, but I have used my camera on three 40-50 minute dives without a low battery warning. I changed batteries and SD cards when I went to my room just to be on the safe side, usually after two or three dives.

had it for a year, first 9 months, with flash lowest setting just enough to trigger external strobe, I get 3 dives heavy shooting, +/- 300 photos

latter months, I experience just full two dives or roughly +/-220 photos

I get 2 dives with mine, 3 if I am careful or don't shoot a lot. Flash set to 1/64, raw+LF. I have a mix of batteries including older ones from my tough-6020 so I try my best to swap batteries after 2 dives.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom