ya, we have crime but there's a lot more going on...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann, thanks for posting this. Perhaps we should rent some wind surfers and give it a try this year when we are in Bonaire!

Off-topic posts (including mine) have been removed...

I apologize for the thread hijack.

Where are you staying? We have a group of SBers who will be there the same time as you are there

Maybe we should all hit the Wild Side and test our skill on the wind...
den laman with Herman and some others. He mentioned gypsyjim and some others were going to be down there that week

den laman with Herman and some others. He mentioned gypsyjim and some others were going to be down there that week
Yes, we're at about 30 right now including gypsyjim, El Orans, Joystershell and a lot more from the board :wink:

I'd really like to try the wind racers... it sounds exciting and I believe it takes place over on the wild side near the wind surfing area. We also want to make the trek across the lagoon and dive the hole there

Yes, we're at about 30 right now including gypsyjim, El Orans, Joystershell and a lot more from the board :wink:

I'd really like to try the wind racers... it sounds exciting and I believe it takes place over on the wild side near the wind surfing area. We also want to make the trek across the lagoon and dive the hole there
I saw the windracers, they looked fun when we were touring the island on our deco day, although I owe my wife the horseback riding for that day, we got "rained out" on our last trip, apparently 1/4 in of rain cancells things on a desert island

I saw the windracers, they looked fun when we were touring the island on our deco day, although I owe my wife the horseback riding for that day, we got "rained out" on our last trip, apparently 1/4 in of rain cancells things on a desert island
I have had to promise at least 2 touring days while we are there, including horseback riding among other things

I have had to promise at least 2 touring days while we are there, including horseback riding among other things

my wife knows better than ask for two touring days of me - she is resigned to the fact I am going to do four or more dives a day every possible day - she dove two dives a day in the afternoon/night and slept in every morning/relaxed on the deck. Also it was my "once in a lifetime trip" and we are goin back for the second time the next year.

Ahhhh, but we will be there for two weeks. I am going to attempt every dive site possible... in at least one direction.

Now, do I start at the north or the south.... hmmmm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom