Yacht sinking at Pennyroyal scheduled for 4/26/2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tstormdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I just looked on Pennyroyal's site (hope Kris doesn't mind me saying this:D), It looks like they plan to sink the yacht they have, on April 26th (Sat.). If you are interested in helping out, I would suggest that you contact Dennis or Kris first & let them know. Looks like Pennyroyal will be having a busy season this year.

I just looked on Pennyroyal's site (hope Kris doesn't mind me saying this:D), It looks like they plan to sink the yacht they have, on April 26th (Sat.). If you are interested in helping out, I would suggest that you contact Dennis or Kris first & let them know. Looks like Pennyroyal will be having a busy season this year.

Tammy, would they charge a person to just come and watch ?
Should provide some great pics !

Tammy (or someone) take some good pics! Wish I could be there for the sinking, but alas the wife and I will have to wait and dive on it Sunday.

I'll be getting my new camera setup wet for the first time, so I'll spend some time on it myself. :wink:

Have fun, but be safe!

Jason

Hey Tammy, did they sink it in the shallow end? I was out there yesterday and I saw a new big boat over past the van. I thought they were going to put it out deeper. :(

It was also fairly closed up, so I'll have to sidemount to get inside. Do I have the wrong boat?

-ellie

Hey Tammy, did they sink it in the shallow end? I was out there yesterday and I saw a new big boat over past the van. I thought they were going to put it out deeper. :(

It was also fairly closed up, so I'll have to sidemount to get inside. Do I have the wrong boat?

-ellie

Ellie, I think Tammy is in warm tropical waters.
And nice to meet you !

Last I saw it, before I left, was it was just off the edge of the old parking lot on it's port side but on the bottom. I think it was decided that they would eventually move it to the 50' range on the road coming up from the deep end & exchange it with the cabin cruiser there. Whether that's been done already,... I'm not sure.

Back
Top Bottom