Y'all say howdy now, ya hear?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Redneck_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Weeeeeellll Lookee here...

What a friendly bunch you diver folks are, aint ya! After lurking about fer a spell, I decided to come outta the woods and claim my little ol spot on this here site. Especially since I had such fun readin that thread you-ins were nice enough to write about me! Had a good ol time laffin my self sore. Was more fun that greased hog snot in the water trough on a hot day, it was.

Now you all be sure to say Howdy, ya hear?

It's true there really are some of you guys out there! Hey I thought the 'ole boys were just having fun.

Just kidding of course..... welcome to the board, I can tell YOU are going to fit in just fine.

Wow...it's nice to 'hear' someone speakin real english!

Cow snot in the pasture pond is slicker! Welcome to our pond.

Welcome to the board from the Great White North!

Great to have more "colourful talkingl" folks aboard.

Greetings and welcome from ARIZONA the all beach no ocean state.

Welcome Redneck

C'mon in - the waters fine!

Cheers

WOW - This one made me a REAL member! - Does this mean I get a prize?

Welcome to the board! I'm sure you will find answers to any questions you post and plenty of company here.

Dive-on!

I can tell already that you sense of humour will fit right in!

Welcome from Toronto, Ontario. You picked the best
board to come on and talk about Scuba Diving..
Enjoy!!

N1Hawk

Originally posted by Redneck_Diver
Weeeeeellll Lookee here...

What a friendly bunch you diver folks are, aint ya! After lurking about fer a spell, I decided to come outta the woods and claim my little ol spot on this here site. Especially since I had such fun readin that thread you-ins were nice enough to write about me! Had a good ol time laffin my self sore. Was more fun that greased hog snot in the water trough on a hot day, it was.

Now you all be sure to say Howdy, ya hear?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom