yar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This pirate stuff has already gone too far. It's a good thing I have AFLAC. At least the duck is potty trained.

I went and rented a big old red and green parrot so I could really get into the pirate thing. I get this belligerent loud mouth wise acre home and discover I got the pet shops pervert.

He goes after the dog. I mean this is bad because I have a Maltese. That frickin bird can fly off with her.

It didn’t take that bird long to find the cat. He gets into the cabinet and dumps out the entire box of catnip. As soon as he realizes the cat is stoned he tries and, I didn’t think a bird could do that to a cat. I didn’t think they smoked after words either. You learn something new every day.

Then the wife is in the shower. We will leave that one right where it is. I didn’t think she could scream that loud.

So I try and grab the bird because he’s either going back to the pet shop or going on the grill. He comes swooping by and I grab for him. That is where I find out he’s not house broken. When I made my move I slipped in, you know that black and white stuff that seems to follow them, it was all over the kitchen floor. Wow is that stuff slick when it’s fresh. I twisted my ankle, cracked my head on the counter, broke an antique vase, but I got my hands on that feathered SOB.

The only question I have now is how long do they need to be on the grill rotisserie before they’re done?

Now I have to try and find the AFLAC duck. That’s going to be tough because I have never seen anything get violated like he was. I need him quick so I can file a claim.

Gary D. Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

yar har arrrrr good budy
missing ya lots cant wait for the next sandy cove dive
later gater

yarrr sandy cove be an exclent choice... i bring the rum.., you bring the HOT RODS and well dive deep to the bottom of davy jones's locker
yarrr harr harrrrr!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom