Yea Gidday :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frosty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gidday folks. Kiwi bloke here who has recently (re) discovered the joys of scuba diving.
I was lucky enough to get my OW in Fiji and 7 dives afterwards.
It seems that my instructor was a bit of a clever bloke because even though I was just OW certified he made sure I was doing some of the dives towards my AOW.
All the dives there were boat dives from a 20 foot cat. We did an amazing drift dive under the surf break along a wall and basicly he had me hooked on diving.
Since then I've done 10 dives. All shore dives in fairly shallow water (14m max)
Heading to Rarotonga this time next month to actually DO my AOW.

Welcome aboard! I know you'll do great on your AOW. How is the diving around Auckland?

Welcome aboard! I know you'll do great on your AOW. How is the diving around Auckland?
If you've got a boat the diving is great.Right now my diving is shore diving which limits things a bit.
Theres a place called Goat island which is a Maribe reserve. Lots to see there but the Vis pretty unpredictable.

Back
Top Bottom