Yeah Baby!!!!! Ive started :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Belos

Reaction score
Yesterday i started my ow course :D and had a fantastic time,apart from my bouncing off the bottom of the pool then shooting straight to the surface whilst trying to attain neutral buoyancy...couldnt seem to control my breathing enough to stop it :/ but i guess it will come with praccy :)
Ahhhhhhhh to dive in the lovely warm and clear waters of my country...oops i live in England,i guess cold and murky will just have to do then :)

You're going to love it! Buoyancy comes with time, don't worry about it, yet...

Soak all the info in, but remember, just have fun!

............all comes with practice. The bouncing part.........hey it is part of the course (fin pivot), and shooting to the top also part of the course (emergency ascent)HA HA HA not quite but close. Good luck

Butch :bounce:

Doh, just remeber to exhale while shooting there ol chap :rolleyes: hehe, glad to have you abaord though! Congrats on taking the first required steps in becoming one with the beautiful aquatic realm!

Belos...
Welcome to the world of being wet...altho in our case its staying dry in drysuits!

Your not the only one who has problems...when I did my open water I had great fun bouncing around...now I have it under control from practice...but I still struggle to hold a hover when I am being told by my instructor..oh well!

Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm from the south east...ie. essex ! x

Isn't it the greatest??? Welcome to the wonderful world of SCUBA... and the uhh hummm wonderful world of SCUBABOARD.com

:D

See ya around ... don't forget to breathe!

Bouyancy, I had bouyancy once.

Time, practise, more practise, some training......still didn't work. <G>

Good luck, it does get better and rather quickly.

(This is not to claim that I actually got it nailed down...)

Thanks for your input peeps...praccy i shall,and quite alot i might add :p

scubababy im from da midlands near Coventry...cyas around :)

I applied to conventry university and got in!

I was going to be going there next year but I cant cope with more education so I am going to start earning....much more interesting i feel! Small world huh! x

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom