Yes, it is me. You did not expect to see me here, did ya?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Imagesetter

Registered
Reaction score
And why should you since you do not know me.:D

I originally began diving (and certified) in 1990. I had trouble finding dive buddies (and lack of funds) cause me to give up diving. I was re-certified at the end of 2004 and am going strong. (currently finishing up a DM course)

I love UW photography, but I do not even consider myself a amateur. (I am still learning the advanced features of my camera. You know, any other button besides the auto :wink: )

I use a Nikon D70 in a Sea and Sea housing with YS90 strobe and a Fisheye focus light.

I mainly dive southern California. Yes, temperate waters and 15' vis is considered GREAT in some spots.

No one EVER expected to see you here!

Welcome aboad, diver.

Sea ya!

Hello and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome.

I will still need to acclimate myself to these fora, but will become a regular here. (where did everyone go?):D

Welcome to SB imagesetter! Spent 6 yrs. in San Diego-Loved It

Well, since you just become a member IMAGE SETTER...let's see some pics!!!!

Hey imagesetter! Welcome to ScubaBoard. It just so happens that about 30 of us So Cal Kelp Divers are getting together at Heisler Park in Laguna tomorrow. You are officially invited! Just look for the ScubaBoard banner. Click on the link below and introduce yourself!

wetrat:
Hey imagesetter! Welcome to ScubaBoard. It just so happens that about 30 of us So Cal Kelp Divers are getting together at Heisler Park in Laguna tomorrow. You are officially invited! Just look for the ScubaBoard banner. Click on the link below and introduce yourself!

Hey, any other weekend, I would be there! As it happens, I had all four wisdom teeth removed today. No diving for me this weekend. (sucks!)

I am definitely interested in future dives.

KidK9:
Well, since you just become a member IMAGE SETTER...let's see some pics!!!!

This shot of the California Sea Lion is mine. (scroll down and it is the one by John Kallios, me. :D)

Here are some random shots.

Back
Top Bottom