Yet another cold water diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TripletDad

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Greetings from the great cold water state of dispair er um Michigan, that's it.:wink:

The up side to the cold water is the wrecks are so well preserved it is amazing!

I've been diving for a couple of seasons. My wife and I got certified before a trip to the Dominican Republic last year and I haven't stopped since. She, however decided she isn't a cold water diver so now we are getting a divorce.:D

I enjoy short walks to a shore entry
Shorter walks to the back of a dive boat
Long dives
and surface intervals with friends.

Welcome to SB. Sorry to hear you're divorcing a dive buddy. Remember, you keep the gear.

Thanks. The divorce wasn't my idea but I did have 2 requirements - joint custody and I keep my dive gear. Bonus, I will be keeping most of hers too!!! Redundant computer, another reg ... this may not be so bad after all!

HI, welcome, I'm new to the board as well; I like a short walk to the water as well, my most memorable was a christmas dive through about a foot and a half of snow in central Scotland close to where I live.

The good thing about it is that the water was fairly clear of divers.

cheers

Weclome to the ScubaBoard! Looks like you have three dive partners in the waiting wings so no worries!
You got more than I did when I got divorced!!!!! LOL

hey welcome to scubaboard... Mi native here moved out 20 years ago

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Darling kids. :) Triplets, wow! :11:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

A big welcome to ScubaBoard. I'm sure you'll miss your wife, but.......:rofl3:

Hope you enjoy the diving and the board!

Go Bucks!!

Back
Top Bottom