Yet another new member

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mark Vlahos

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello to all,

This is my first post on this forum. I have been an observer for a few months now and I figured I would join up and put my opinions out there with everyone elses'.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I have been a certified diver for a few years now and have slightly more than 100 dives. I obtained my Advanced Open Water certification when I had around 60 dives, and my NITROX card when I had about 90 dives. I dive for pleasure only and my work schedule allows me sporadic opportunities to dive, so I take them when I can, but I am often forced to go for several months between dives.

I do own my own gear and I have used it enough to form opinions on it, so I will not hesitate to express those opinions when I feel it is appropriate. I usually dive on a local boat wherever I am and this affects my opinion about buddies and gear as well.

I travel for business 100% of the time so in some years I spend 365 nights in hotels, so don't be surprised if I am suddenly in your neck of the woods. This has allowed me to dive in many different areas.

I do live in and travel for business almost exclusively in the United States. I have not yet been in South Dakota, Nebraska, or Alaska yet but I look forward to visiting those states. For Canada I have been fortunate enough to visit British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Ontario, I look forward to visiting the rest of your beautiful country in the future.

Well that is about it for me right now.

Mark Vlahos

to the Scuba Board!
Mark thats Great you have been so many places. I'm sure your travel savy will be of Great help here to those that have questions about differant locations. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your post.

From all of us at SB I would like to say glad you swam in.

:bandsmlz:

Mike

And welcome to Scuba Board :happywave a great place to chat, learn, compare, argue, etc.

For best results, put us in Favorites of your :crush: computer, and check in often.

And if you run into yourself in an airport or on the road - it'd probably be good to wave and keep moving. :eek:uttahere

don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom