Yipeeee!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ann Marie

be happy
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just about to head out to work, but I just am so darn happy it is almost gross! I'm just giddy that the rain has stopped! Now, if the sea just plays along and gives us some good conditions (and if my drysuit order arrives soon) I'll be positively loopy! :eyebrow:

I can't wait until our Wrinkle's Dive (even though I will miss Ana!)!

divebuddysean:
Ana is not going to the Wrinkles dive?

Sean

She's been on fewer of them than I have... :wink:

---
Ken

What WAS that bright yellow ball I saw in the blue sky today? I didn't recognize it. Expect more of the same the rest of the week. Yeeha, surface intervals with sun!

Dr. Bill

drbill:
What WAS that bright yellow ball I saw in the blue sky today? I didn't recognize it. Expect more of the same the rest of the week. Yeeha, surface intervals with sun!

Dr. Bill

We got slammed here in MDR today. Blowin like a muthah all day. Reminded me of the first SoCal dive in last year on Avalon at this same time!

See you Sat.

---
Ken

drbill:

Dr. Bill

Dr. Bill that was a Hollywood Special effect did you like? I know some of the guys that were up all night setting it up. Took alot of time to make sure it reached you though...... <G>

Mo2vation:
Reminded me of the first SoCal dive in last year on Avalon at this same time!

---
Ken

Funny Ken.... one of your captions says we were "enjoying the wind." Hah!!!!! Not by a long shot! It was fun, but it was so friggin COLD! (and a little bumpy?) ;-)

I still have fond memories of Arnaud and TonyC rescuing me from the bottom of the stairs!

But it WAS fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom