Yo HO, Yo HO - another new guy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FastFrank

New
Reaction score
I am a long time diver - basic certification in June of 1971. I live in Northern California (Sonoma County) and I have done a lot of abalone diving. I usually go on a lobster boat in the Channel Islands for the season opener and did very well this year. I have also dived warm waters around the world and had other adventures (drove to Cancun in 1976 before there were tourists there). There remain a few places I want to go to dive and I will try to get to them in the next few years. I am always interested in meeting people who want to dive Northern California - and I am happy to have found this web-site. That's all.

:colouredsmilies: Welcome to ScubaBoard! :colouredsmilies:

Be weary of this guy!! He's a bit nutty ...... :yeahbaby: Just kidding! :yeahbaby: I actually personally know him and can vouch that he's an awesome guy, a great diver and a LOT of FUN to have around! Welcome Welcome FastFrank!!!!! :D

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
banana05.gif

Back
Top Bottom