Yo! wetter and deeper the better it is.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dobbied

Reaction score
# of dives
Hey. I am new to the SB, it looks pretty classy for me. I am a retired teacher/musician/SCUBA instructor, I let my insurance lapse as an instructor. Teaching cuts into my dive/golf time. I am in the St Augustine area, always looking to find new friends to dive with. I have a small problem with the buddy system however,, after buddy-breathing NUMEROUS students and assorted idiot out of Caves, deep water and playing rescue diver (never lost one) I feel that if we are friends we can be buddies, you take one side of the ocean,, I'll take the other,, see ya back at the boat. I prefer diving with competent, and skilled pro's with at LEAST a Dive Master cert, I am only involved in hunting now, let's go kill something. DOBBIE

after buddy-breathing NUMEROUS students and assorted idiot out of Caves,

from your profile:

<< Certification History
PADI open water and advanced open water, SSI instructor, YMCA gold star instructor>>

Maybe you should take Cave Training before being in them yourself?

Interesting first post.

Welcome to Scubaboard although I guess we will never dive together as I am not even a Divemaster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom