Yo.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

creamofwheat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I've just registered to this site so i figured that i would say hello.

I am currently enrolled in an open water course. We are about to have our 5th pool session (and the final exam thing too) tonight, and, as always, I am super excited. I became addicted after my very first lesson. :D We are doing our OW dives this coming weekend, and seriously, I couldn't be more excited about that!! Yay for scuba.

Hey creamofwheat,

Welcome to Scubaboard. You'll find that everyone here shares your enthusiasm!

Good luck tonight!

Welcome to the best board on the 'net for all things scuba! Fill out your profile a little so we know something about you. Having at least a general idea of where you are located often helps us answer any questions you may have.

Just FYI there's no cure for this addiction :wink:

Safe diving to you!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks for the welcome. :)

I filled out my location for you curious people out there. :wink:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I am 21, female, and a university student. Yep.

Welcome! This is a nice place to learn, make friends and have fun.

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hey, I like Cream of Wheat too :happy: !! Yeah, Cream, everyone here is incredible and friendly, and are willing to help out new divers like you and me. I said it before, I'll say it again, THIS PLACE ROCKS :rocker: !!! Have fun this weekend, you'll do fine and then you'll be hopelessly addicted like us...

Take care and Dive safe
-Manta :crossbone

Back
Top Bottom