YOU ARE ALL URINATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you know that you were a urinator?

• All my life, but never in this sense.

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Nope, first I've heard of it.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Been knowing it.

Votes: 7 31.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The amount of pee I dump into my wetsuit on a dive is superhuman...and the stench would bring Superman to his knees. Does that count?

I walked by the Odoban booth at DEMA and they asked if I knew about their product. My Divebuddy (who has threatened to burn my wetsuit on multiple occasions) just looked at me and grinned...yup, I know about Odoban!

Where ever divers are found diving with split fins, air 2's, BFK's and spare airs... I will be there to stink the place up..... I am ODOMAN!!!

Merry Christmas!!
Jay

The amount of pee I dump into my wetsuit on a dive is superhuman...and the stench would bring Superman to his knees. Does that count?

I walked by the Odoban booth at DEMA and they asked if I knew about their product. My Divebuddy (who has threatened to burn my wetsuit on multiple occasions) just looked at me and grinned...yup, I know about Odoban!

Where ever divers are found diving with split fins, air 2's, BFK's and spare airs... I will be there to stink the place up..... I am ODOMAN!!!

Merry Christmas!!
Jay

Drink more water and cut back on the coffee

cut back on the coffee
Not likely Fun Hater!!! Coffee keeps everyone around me safe and the voices in my head calm (ish)....

Look out for polar bears up there!

Jay

My p-valve on my drysuit kinked and I powered right through it. Bravest thing I've ever done.

On a serious note, my heros are: people who work with people who need adaptive techniques, people who need adaptive techniques to dive and still do, people who work with veterans who are rehabbing/career training, Edd Sorrenson and Jared Jablonski, public safety divers, and this one guy I did my IDC with who went through the entire Dive Heart program solely to learn how to teach his autistic son to dive.

Ben, you're my hero buddy.

Merry Christmas!!
Jay

I just put a "P" valve in my 3mm.

My p-valve on my drysuit kinked and I powered right through it. Bravest thing I've ever done.

On a serious note, my heros are: people who work with people who need adaptive techniques, people who need adaptive techniques to dive and still do, people who work with veterans who are rehabbing/career training, Edd Sorrenson and Jared Jablonski, public safety divers, and this one guy I did my IDC with who went through the entire Dive Heart program solely to learn how to teach his autistic son to dive.

Ben, you're my hero buddy.
yer joking right? about pee valves being on drysuits... I mean are they unisex? How would that work? This has got to be a joke

yer joking right? about pee valves being on drysuits... I mean are they unisex? How would that work? This has got to be a joke
Google she-p

The pee valve (the part installed in the drysuit) is identical. The attachment to the body is necessarily different.

I have a p-valve and so does my wife. Same external mechanism; very different internal attachment process.

Neat trick: cut a half-to-quarter inch off the tip of a condom cath. Waaaaay less kinks.

Back
Top Bottom