You Better Belize It!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello ScubaBoard!

Another Shade of Blue is off to Belize this week for 9 days of diving and travel adventure. We would love to hear about your favorite dive sites both the well known and secret. Also, where are your favorite places to visit, have a drink, get some local grub? Post your suggestions. We are waiting!
3.jpg
Become our friend on Facebook and joning the over 50,000 divers and travel enthusiasts who follow Ty Sawyer and the ASOB film crew. We want to hear what you have to say too. http://www.facebook.com/anothershadeofblue

The amount of adventure you can fine on the other side of the country is a blast. Check out the Tree houses, the lava tubes via innertube, and the Mayan ruins. When it comes to diving, be sure to check out the diving found at the Hol Chan Marine Reserve.

Appears you were arriving there as I left. A stay onAmbergris Caye (San Pedro) is what prompted me to learn to dive. I am looking forward to this episode. Hope you had dinner at Lillies

Back
Top Bottom