Your dive story captured for generations of divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be looking out for the trip reports. :)

Will it also be available on the web for a global audience?

If things go as planned one or both shows will be on Television for a US and possibly Global audience, depending on the network. We have standing offers from a few different online media outlets to run the pilots if they are not picked up by a network: we also have options of purchasing time on some networks for our shows as well. With our crew and contacts we have high hopes for one or both of the pilots we are shooting to be picked up and fully financed by 2009.

Ahh, making good juju with Dr. Bill.

Congratulations on your fourth post here on ScubaBoard. Very smart PR move. :eyebrow: Making friends already.

Hey, Doc... he's just defending his project. Besides, I have pretty thick skin.

Let me just say, Liquidassets.tv, I've seen enough projects develop in the last 5 decades that I have my antennae up. However, there are some folks here whose opinions I trust and they sound supportive, so let's see what you can do!

Now, if you wanted a really juicy fly on the wall, I'd join a press trip with a gaggle of 10 or so journalists from a variety of publications.

You'll get the parties, the opening up of someone's soul, "your so understanding and nice, why can't my girl / boy friend be someone like you." The bitching off about each other after day 3, some really good hangovers and at least one marriage on the rocks after a night that shouldn't really have happened.

Now that would be some good TV,

Oh yes, some diving as well I guess,

Brendiver

Brendiver's World

Hey Nick,

now there's an idea for the blog!

You don't have any of those press trips lined up do you?

best regards

Brendan

Brendiver's World

I for one am looking forward to week 3 aboard the T&C Exploerer II with the Liquid Assets crew. It should be a great week if the hurricane season settles down a little bit. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the first two weeks as it seems like Ike is going to be a real SOB and head straight for the islands.

Cheers to Randy, Nick, and everyone else that put this together.

Steve

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom