Your favorite Color?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok, all those who feel LIT has finally lost it raise your hands!! :happywave:

Natasha:
Right now my toes are painted teal. But, my favorite is the color called "It's all Greek to me" by OPI. It's in the fuchsia family.

LOL I have worn that color many times, its one of my alternates, my usual color is neon pink. :)

Dion

Unless you are wearing or have ever worn nail polish, I dont expect any male input in this thread.

Enough comments from the "Peanut Gallery"!! :froggy:

Lil' Irish Temper:
I feel pretty,
Oh so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and gay,
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me today.

See what happens when you have nothing to do during the day.

::: feeling LIT's forehead ::: You ok over there buddy?

If you're that bored, you could always make a post about Spam and cheese.. like someone (who remains unnamed :frlol: ) did.

FRENCH, matches my fingers. (for the boyz, same thing LIT said):blinking:
But next is red with dive flags. :D dlndavid has seen the pics.....
Or OPI Pompeii Purple (for the boyz, it's a bright pink) :wink:

I wear OPI's red red rhine yr round, and yes.... with a dive flag on each of my big toes.

The customers on the boat love it, oddly enough, the guys notice it far more often then the girls.... strange.

I think we need a Toenail dive flag day for all SB chickies..... national SB holiday for normal colored toes.... :D

baitedstorm:
I wear OPI's red red rhine yr round, and yes.... with a dive flag on each of my big toes.

The customers on the boat love it, oddly enough, the guys notice it far more often then the girls.... strange.

I think we need a Toenail dive flag day for all SB chickies..... national SB holiday for normal colored toes.... :D
Perhaps this should be de riguer at all Conch events?
Hmmmm, maybe the boyz should have to do the painting too......... :crafty:

Nice to see you're feeling better!

SubMariner:
Unless you are wearing or have ever worn nail polish, I dont expect any male input in this thread.

Enough comments from the "Peanut Gallery"!! :froggy:
We aspire to be meddlers too. :multi:

Thanks Penny, I'm feeling way better...

I'm thinking it would be very cool for all the chickies to do this at SB events.. Great idea

My toenails are a neon reddish orange. However, the polish is chipped and I need a pedicure. I'll probably go with metallic gold, which is one of my favorites, again.

Back
Top Bottom