Your favorite dive shop(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1) Blue Dolphin in Plano (they're close, give me free air fills, and I like to flirt with one of the girls who works there... :) )

2) Scuba Toys - (they're on the other side of town, but hey, ya can't beat their prices.)

OK, OK, I do go to more than just one dive shop (although it did say Favorite). Continuing....

2) Arlington Scuba Center
3) Grapevine Scuba
4) Aqua Adventures, Dallas
5) ScubaSphere, Fort Worth

1. R&D Scuba on Westheimer......Warm, personal people, good inventory and merchandise...great competitive prices... coffee always up!

2. WW Diving, Humble, Texas.....fantastic inventory reasonable prices....great facility.. ask to try out equipment in their training pool...friendly people.

Regards,

In no particular order...

Emerald Sea Divers, Richardson (just down the street from Cochran's HQ...this can be handy :eyebrow: )
We B Divin, Watauga/North Richland Hills
Scuba Connections, Keller
Arlington Scuba, Arlington

The staff at each has been both friendly and very helpful each time I visit.

SeaHunt:
1) Blue Dolphin in Plano (they're close, give me free air fills, and I like to flirt with one of the girls who works there... :) )

2) Scuba Toys - (they're on the other side of town, but hey, ya can't beat their prices.)

Gotta agree with both of these.....was in Blue Dolphin the other day, as well as Scubatoys. I would probably place them in reverse order from yours, but I gotta admit the girl in Blue Dolphin is waaaaaaay cuter than those guys at Scubatoys...lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom