Your tongue can improve your diving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NetDoc:
Good morning! Your ideas cannot possibly all fit in your head.......
keep that great stuff coming , always.
Now I have to run and buy stock in tongue cleaners.........

I bet we do not know the half of what our military has. it may be a good thing we do not know.... That is really cool

Just stay away from those tongue depressors... they're not good for you man! I'm tellin' ya!

I wonder if they will attach them with a tongue and groove joint? That'll make 'em happy. :D

NETDOC!
:lol:

You said 'eyes in the back of their head"
If you can see them that way, you'll engage them that way, so
Next logical step......point and shoot?
I may be watching my six, but if I'm following,
I dang sure am watching for "friendly fire"

Hmmm. Seeing with our tongues. What next? Tasting with our ears? Smelling with our eyes?
As for the military using the tongue as a weapon,

The Bible says it: "...men whose teeth are spears and arrows, and their tongues sharp swords." Psalms 57:4

" ...and keep thy tongue from evil..." Psalms 24:13

But using the tongue as a navigation and location device...wow! Talk about multitasking!

NetDoc:
I wonder if this was written "tongue in cheek"??? It appears to be a glossal mistake!

Could there be any linguinal effects?

Or, they could be abusing that old adage: Give 'em a taste and they'll want more!

As you might have guessed, the new devices are made from tungsten.

Are they expensive? You'll be in a tongue of debt my friend!

Next thing you know, all of our Navy divers will look like that guy from KISS.

Maybe if their tongues get really raw, will they soothe them with tung oil?

Of course, counter defences for this technology already exist. Often we find divers tongue tied and we caution them about using tongue twisters.

BTW... in France do they call this the Lingua Franca??? Gives new meaning to "french kiss".

To those intent on trying this new tonguenology... this taste bud's for you! :D

I had something else to write... but I can't quite get it. You see, it's on the tip of my :D :D :D

The case for this device is really well-built. Solid oak, tongue and groove.....

NetDoc:
Just stay away from those tongue depressors... they're not good for you man! I'm tellin' ya!

I wonder if they will attach them with a tongue and groove joint? That'll make 'em happy. :D
Ooops- shoulda read through the whole thread before I posted my tongue-in-cheek commentary!

wow now that was wierd. Can you imagine..........hey I have enough to worry about when I'm diving.

HAppy Diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom